Homepage Forums Mount Riga General Forum Cemetery Association Annual Meeting Sunday July 2nd – 11:00 AM

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ethan Gee
    Keymaster

Are you “Cemetery Curious???” Already a plot owner??? Well, read this:

Summarized email from Assn Secretary, Mary De Pasquale. If you are a plot owner and have not received the email from Mary, please contact her directly. Email below.

Annual Meeting to be held Sunday July 2, 2023 11:00 AM at the Heinemann Camp (Castinook).

###

I am emailing to as many cemetery plot owners as I can versus using snail mail.
    Please let me know for our plot owner list if 1) your USPS mailing address has recently changed, and/or 2) if you prefer that I use a different email address.

I am sending you the Mt. Riga Cemetery Association’s 2022 Minutes and 2023 Notice of Annual Meeting and Proxy for non-attendance via email attachments.
    If you cannot attend the MRCA annual meeting on Sunday, July 2nd at 11:00 am, please complete, sign and return the Proxy to me at
    Ms. Mary De Pasquale
    PO Box 1747
    Lakeville, CT 06039.

Or scan and email it if you prefer. Or send a photo of the signed proxy to me using my telephone number: 860 435-9280

Many thanks,
    Mary Schlesinger De Pasquale
    Secretary of the Mt. Riga Cemetery Association

[email protected]
    860 435-9280

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.