Homepage Forums Mount Riga General Forum Listserve and communications

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Chris Moore
    Keymaster

A big thank you to Steve and David for transitioning the listserve over from the now defunct Yahoo Groups. This listerve allows a group email to be easily broadcast by sending to “[email protected]”. If you want to be added please reach out to Steve Antoshak at [email protected] or David Kluchman at [email protected].

I think everyone should be aware that while a listserve is good for easily broadcasting an email message to a group, it is not as good for discussions as not everyone necessarily wants to get the “reply all” emails that this may involve and it is more difficult to archive.

The http://www.mountriga.org website is very professionally done and IS available to people who are not direct family and/or shareholders (contact Mariah Morgan or Anne Williams or let me know if I can help with access). The Message Board on this site is better for longer term discussions and will be archived. You can elect to see email updates when topics are posted here.

For those of you on Facebook “The-mountain” is made for sharing pictures and more superfluous stuff etc., let me know if you want to be added.

Happy holidays all!

Chris

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.